Copper mugs could kill you, so you can now get Moscow Mules in cans
Moscow Mules are synonymous with summertime, fizzy ginger beer, and, though they could kill you, the copper mugs they’re traditionally served in.
After some murky health questions were raised by the Alcoholic Beverages Division of Iowa, it became pretty clear that drinking Moscow Mules can actually be fatally dangerous. Cooper isn’t supposed to come into contact with acidic foods with a pH below 6.0, and the drink doesn’t meet those standards.
READ FULL ARTICLE
Visit Philly Voice | Contributed by Marielle Mondon